Grant Blaisdell on why he is creating an NFT marketplace for digital space assets, his biggest crypto horror story, and more
CryptoSlate recently had the opportunity to chat with Grant Blaisdell, the founder and CEO of Copernic Space, a marketplace for “digital space assets and companies.”
Grant has been creating ventures at the intersection of new technologies and media in the US and Central Europe since his late teens. An early innovator in applying blockchain technology to various industries, companies Grant has co-founded include the leading Blockchain Analytics and AML company Confirm and the digital asset marketplace for the Space industry Copernic Space. As a lifelong musician and hip hop artist known as GB Savant, Grant also applies his technological work to his music with upcoming projects such as Mr. Crypto.
Get best and latest bitcoin news today with coinsurges.
In the interview, we discuss:
- Grant’s professional background and how he got into crypto
- Why he started Coinfirm, a crypto AML company
- Biggest misconceptions about working full-time in crypto
- Grant’s craziest crypto horror story
- Why he is creating a marketplace for digital space assets
- Other exciting blockchain developmentss
- Controversial crypto opitions
The post Grant Blaisdell on why he is creating an NFT marketplace for digital space assets, his biggest crypto horror story, and more appeared first on CryptoSlate.
Related: Coins Marketcap